Industry 4.0 Development Directions, Challenges – Competitive and Sustainable Manufacturing
EPIC InnoLabs and the Institute of Informatics of Corvinus University of Budapest are organizing a series of research seminars with the support of the Industry 4.0 National Technology Platform (NTP) and the EU Horizon 2020 ConnectedFactories Project.
The first event will take place on October 29 at 3pm at MS Teams.
You can register by clicking this picture:
Nowadays, there is a constant search for paths about the digital transformation of production systems and manufacturing-logistics processes, raising a number of issues:
- Where are domestic and internatinal research heading for the Industry 4.0 paradigm?
- What are the possible developments for digital factories at EU level?
- How can we identify the current position of our company in the development of digitalization?
- What Industry 4.0 technology solutions help to increase the company’s productivity and improve its competitiveness?
- How can we put our resources at the service of production with less loss?
- What role will robots play in the industry and service sector?
In the lectures of the research seminar series, we provide an overview of the key technologies and key issues in Industry 4.0, and then answer the above dilemmas by presenting practical examples, highlighting theoretical and practical achievements in simulation modeling, data science, manufacturing optimization, and robotics.
The program of the first occasion: Trends – challenges – dilemmas
- Keynote Speaker: József Váncza (SZTAKI, NTP) 30min
The dilemma of competitive and sustainable manufacturing
Biological transformation of industry
2. Keynote Speaker: Gábor Nick (Epic InnoLabs, NTP) 30min
The Industry 4.0 ecosystem
The Industry 4.0 ecosystem and dominant players;
Peculiarities of the domestic environment;
3. Keynote Speaker: Botond Kádár (Epic InnoLabs) 30min
European Factories of the Future Research Association
You can register here: